Saturday, June 18, 2016

Hey...hey...hey!

Dirty After Dark Series...
Aurele Parker
Some Like it Hot!!




Hey everyone!




 So I decided to actually make a blog for the
Series.
Basically it'll be updates...freebies...coming soons...and how we're actually going to go with this series.

Since its a bit more steamy then the rest of my books...we needed to use a pen name hajaha, due to the fact that I be's a teacher! Lol.

Even thought I teach at the college level...and it is usually not a problem, however in summer months I've been known to take a K-12 spot...and that's a def no-no!

So this series will get to the nitty-gritty of it.
I don't hold back in language and content.

Like this blog, the books will def be 18+ due to subject matter.

Next in the series...

She Said Fuck It!
In my efforts to bring you the very best...
I will be visiting an underground sex club...muhahahah, because its what the new book will be about...the swinger life.
I'm hoping to not only have fun...but get lots....and lots...and lots...of info!
Hahaaha.

Also we'll be doing a three man crew...
The Three Amigos ( sooo a working title lol)
Where we'll feature three bad boys...their sexual escapades...and the women they finally fall for ;)

So stay tuned...get sexy...and enjoy...

Auri out ;)

No comments: