Monday, September 26, 2016

Games Update...

After Dark Series...
Some Like it Fiya!






Readers...readers...readers...
The Games have Begun...


So my sister from another mother and author buddy Alexandria Infante informed me that Jenny Ipp (our PA) just text to let her know that we're having issues with the sites .

Check out the News Letter to get info on the blogs and how the games will be played from now on. For readers signed up for the news letter, you will receive an updated version some time tonight.

The games have already begun, so make sure you head over there for this week's prize info.

Basically,

what we're going to do is have you post your answers on Alexandria Infante's FaceBook Author page instead; ( I don't have one yet) (https://www.facebook.com/Alexandria-Infante-199915416719374/)
However, you will have to actually like the page before you can comment...at least we think LOL.

Each week readers can log onto the blogs here to get that week's challenge. Follow the instructions...then post your comments on the Author Page for Alexandria Infante (https://www.facebook.com/Alexandria-Infante-199915416719374/).

This goes for both me and Alexandria Infante.
Her challenges are a much more tame than mine lol!

Please contact either me, Alexandria Infante or Jenny Ipp if you have any questions @ Multiculturalromancelatina@gmail.com

Get yo play on!!!



Examples of This week's Gift...from Me!

2 comments:

mommy102709 said...

I love dirty talk!!! Tell me how good I am and how wet it feels. I LOVE IT!!!

Multicultural Romance Latina said...

Love it!!!